making a difference through education


As UZEWC, we have engaged an immigration lawyer to help our paid-up members transfer from ZEPs to other work permits. We hope our members will get long-term work permits or permanent residency. If you are a Zimbabwean teacher based in Western Cape and are interested in joining us, download and complete our membership form and email it to us at